mercoledì 24 novembre 2010

10 YEARS OF "10"

 
How could celebrate 10 years of 10? The editors of the English magazine chose to celebrate the people who have influenced, inspired and changed the perception of fashion. Journalists, stylists, art directors and fashion designers who have given their best and have helped to make 10 a unique magazine.

This 37th issue is a little "thank you" to the protagonists of the fashion system, they are celebrated with shootings, interviews and quotes.

Who is on the cover? Obviously, Anna Dello Russo! She has also done styling of the shooting signed by Giampaolo Sgura, and dedicated to her. Crazy and fabulous photos: 18 pages of editorial with an interview, where the editor-at-large of Vogue Japan traces her history and tries to explain her relationship with fashion.

"For me, fashion is perfect, as it conceals a lot and I find it quite therapeutic. It helps me survive as I can make myself feel better hypothetically. I can hide my insecurities and think positively. FASHION IS MY MANTRA."











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento